Incoming First-Year Financial Aid Application Process
By January 15, 2022 Deadline
- Submit the CSS Profile online. (School Code 2259)
- Input 2020 tax data. Estimates of 2021 and 2022 income information will also be required. The CSS Profile will convert your currency into U.S. Dollars if necessary.
- If your parents are divorced, separated, or were never married and they are not living together:
- Fordham University requires each biological parent to complete a CSS Profile. As you complete your profile, you can instruct the College Board to provide your noncustodial parent with instructions on how to complete a separate CSS Profile. A noncustodial parent is typically the parent the student lived with the least during the past year.
- Claim your account at my.fordham.edu to monitor the status of your financial aid application..
- Visit " Getting Online: Your AccessIT ID".
- When claiming your AccessIT ID, use the last five-digits of your Fordham ID (FIDN) in lieu of a social security number.
- Contact Fordham's Help Desk at 718-817-3999 if assistance is needed in claiming your account.
By January 25, 2022, and Continuously Thereafter
- Log onto Financial Aid Online to:
- Review letters and emails from Student Financial Services requesting additional information.
- Submit all requested information by January 31 via secure upload.
- View any additional requests and check the status of documents submitted after claiming your account.
What to Expect as a Regular Decision Applicant
- Admitted applicants who complete the financial aid process by January 31 will receive notification of their financial aid awards by April 1.
The Final Steps of Completing the Financial Aid Process
- Once you submit your admission deposit, log onto Financial Aid Online to view and accept your awards online
Eligibility for institutional aid is determined by estimated family contribution, enrollment status, academic performance and availability of funds.