CSTEP Scholar Benefits
The cornerstone of the CSTEP experience is the relationship between scholars and the program’s academic counselors, who work with students one on one throughout their time at Fordham.
Whether it’s help with your class schedule, reviewing personal statements, or finding summer research programs and internships, your counselor is always there to support you.
CSTEP scholars also benefit from multiple academic and career-oriented resources:
- Academic and Career Counseling: Scholars receive regular career and academic guidance.
- Paid Internships and Research Assistantships: Stipends are provided for students seeking internships or research assistantships during the academic year and summer.
- Student Skills Workshop: Skills seminars are offered throughout the year on pertinent topics, such as time management, study skills, and learning styles.
- Review Classes for Pre-Health Requisite Courses: Review classes are designed to provide students with a greater understanding of subject material.
- Career Seminars, Speakers, and Networking Opportunities: Events are organized throughout the year to educate students on prerequisites necessary to enter targeted professions.
- Scholarships for Test Preparation Courses: Students are eligible for full or partial scholarships to enroll in MCAT, LSAT, GMAT or GRE preparation courses.
- Financial Assistance for Graduate School Applications: Financial assistance is provided to CSTEP seniors for graduate and professional-school applications.
- State of the Art Computer Lab and Laptop Loaner Program: On-site computer lab and loans of laptops are available to students.
- Cultural and Socail Activites: Outings organized throughout the year to build camaraderie among students.
Are you a current eligible Fordham University student interested in joining our CSTEP community? Apply to CSTEP now!