Sign Up or Join a Sport
Fordham Intramurals is moving to an online registration process. Please read and follow all the directions below to create a team or join an existing one.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.
To create an IMLeagues account:
Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click "Create Account"
Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
Enter your information, and use your Fordham University email (@fordham.edu) and submit.
You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR
- Click on the “University of Fordham” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Co-Rec, Men’s.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (A or B Leagues where offered, etc.)
You can join the sport one of three ways
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.