Teaching & Learning Grad Asst
Salary: Master's Students - $20/hour
The Graduate Assistant for the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) Working Group will work with the two co-chairs to support the working group’s process related to the visioning, design and implementation of the future Center for Teaching and Learning. The Graduate Assistant will work under the direction of the co-chairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Note taking, research, drafting documents
- Analyzing the input from the working group and summarizing the findings
- Creating and updating plans for the prototype for the proposed Center for Teaching and Learning
- Presenting findings to the working group members
- Analytical research and writing
- Interpersonal communication and presentation
- Understanding of the mission and vision of Fordham University.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a graduate program at Fordham University.
- Must be willing to work on a part-time schedule, 5-10 hours per week (number of hours negotiable but not to exceed 10 hours maximum).
Applicants should submit a resume/CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.