Skip to main content


Students who intend to major in Spanish Language and Literature or Spanish Studies, or minor in Spanish should prepare their schedules in consultation with a Spanish faculty adviser. To declare the major or the minor and be assigned an adviser, please contact the Department Associate Chair in your college.