Integrity Complaint Process
Fordham University desires to provide all students with an exceptional educational experience and therefore seeks to resolve student complaints in a timely and effective manner.
The U.S. Department of Education requires all Universities to offer students a procedure to address the following concerns:
- Complaints that allege violations of State Consumer protection laws that include, but are not limited, to fraud and false advertising;
- Complaints that allege violations of State laws or rules relating to the licensure of postsecondary institutions; and/or
- Complaints relating to the quality of education or other State or accreditation requirements.
Students should first contact the appropriate Fordham University administrative office regarding their complaint.
- Academics (schools and colleges, academic achievement)
- Student Financial Services (tuition and fees)
- Financial Aid (loans, scholarships, grants)
- Enrollment Services (academic records)
- Student Affairs (student activities, housing)
If a student believes that the University’s internal procedures have not adequately resolved the complaint, the student may contact the NY State Department of Education.
New York State Education Department
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York 12234
NYSED General Information: 518-474-3852
Office of Higher Education: 518-486-3633
Email: [email protected]