Summer Housing at Lincoln Center
All non-graduating Fordham undergraduate students and law students are eligible to apply to summer housing as long as they are working, taking classes, or participating in an internship.
Summer Housing Deposit
- $50 and is nonrefundable
- Monday, April 15th at 5 p.m.
How to Make Your Deposit:
- In order to deposit, students need to go to My.Fordham.edu and select Housing Deposit Payment in the housing channel. Please be sure to deposit for SUMMER 2019 and not another year.
- Summer Housing Applications must be submitted via My.Fordham.edu by April 24th by 5 p.m.
- Summer Housing will ONLY be guaranteed to students who deposited for Summer 2019 by April 15th.
Other Important Information
- Summer Housing Applications will not be available until April 16th.
- First Come - First Served: Lincoln Center Summer Housing as well as Rose Hill summer housing are first come-first served; however, priority will be given to students taking classes.
- Current resident students at Lincoln Center will need to be available from Wednesday, May 15th through Sunday, May 26th to move into their summer assignment. If you cannot be available during this time frame, you will need to move out all of your belongings and return to campus on Sunday, May 26th for Summer Session 1 move in.
- Commuters will need to pay their $50 deposit with Student Accounts and then email the office of Residential Life at email@example.com in order to fill out the application.
- Any student who submits a summer housing application and withdraws will lose their $50 deposit.
- Rose Hill students are not permitted to stay at LC for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session 2 (no exceptions)
Undergraduate Dates and Rates
- Summer Session I: Sunday, May 26th, 2019 - Friday, June 28th, 2019 (move out before 12 p.m., no exceptions) ($1,260/double) ($1,485/single)
- Summer Session II: Monday, July 1st, 2019 – Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 (move out before 12 p.m., no exceptions) ($1,260/double) ($1,485/single)
- Intersession: Sunday, August 11th, 2019 - Sunday, August 25, 2019 ($505.00/double) ($595.00/single) (Intersession residents must have a Fall 2019 assignment in McMahon Hall or they may not stay for Intersession at LC)
Law Student Dates and Rates
- Bar Exam: Sunday, May 26th, 2019 – August 1st, 2019 ($2,970.00/singles only) (move out before 12 p.m., no exceptions)
- Summer Session: Sunday, May 26, 2019 – August 7, 2019 ($2,970.00/singles only) (move out before 12 p.m., no exceptions)
- Intersession: August 8, 2019 – August 25, 2019 ($595.00) (Intersession residents must have a Fall 2019 assignment in McMahon Hall or they may not stay for Intersession at LC)
*Housing rates are subjected to change*
Remember to log onto My.Fordham.edu to pay your Summer Housing Deposit by Monday, April 15th by 5 p.m.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or stop by our office of Residential Life.