Three ways to input a print job. Choose the one that works best for you.
1. Email document to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Upload via Pharos Print Center web browser link - remoteprint.fordham.edu/myprintcenter/#
3. Upload via Pharos Print app on your smartphone
Two ways to output a print job. Choose the one that works best for you.
1. Login to Pharos print station using your Fordham credentials or scanning your badge to the scanner.
2. Use Pharos Print app on your smartphone for touchless printing. See instructions are below.
Load Pharos Print app onto your smartphone
Configure the app using:
Server Address = remoteprint.fordham.edu
Server Port = 443
Using Pharos Print app on your smartphone
Login using your Fordham credentials.
Upload a document to print.
Select document to print.
Wake printer if in sleep mode by hitting “OK” or any key on the keypad.
Select the QR scan icon in Pharos Print app on the upper right.
Scan the QR code on the printer using your smartphone camera. The job will print shortly.