Online via Zoom Fridays, January 27 - May 5, 2023
9 - 10:00 a.m.
(New York time - Note: time changes on March 12, 2023)
$1,000 per person / $750 discounts available
Optional In-Person Colloquium, Thursday, May 11 - Friday, May 12, 2023 (subject to health protocols and sufficient enrollment).
Register and pay now
This program brings together leaders from top law firms and companies to discuss best practices for law firm management. This program will pull back the curtain on what it means to be a law firm partner and the role of partners in law firms. The program is open to all, but is most highly recommended for senior associates, counsel, partners, and non-lawyer leaders at law firms. Sessions will be conducted in English.
- José Eduardo Carneiro Queiroz Memorial Lecture Opening Lecture
- Firm Strategies and Business Models
- Firm Structures and Governance
- Compensation Systems
- Law Firm Leadership
- Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Talent
- Law Firm Finances: Pricing and Efficiency
- Managing the Client Relationship: Firm Strategies
- Technology and Cybersecurity
- Managing the Client Relationship: The Client Perspective
- Closing Keynote Lecture (optional in-person colloquium)
Download the program schedule
Download the program flyer
- Natalie Alhonte Director of Latin American Strategy, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Carmita Alonso Partner, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Itzik Amiel Founder and CEO, The Switch
- Rafique Bachour Managing Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Matthew Barlow Director of Security and Infrastructure, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Andrew Bonzani Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
- Carla de Passos General Counsel, Candid
- Matthew Diller Dean and Paul Fuller Professor of Law, Fordham Law School
- Jean Michel Enriquez Partner, Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enriquez, S.C.
- Deborah Farone Strategic Marketing and Management Advisor, Farone Advisors LLC
- Palmina Fava Partner, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Peter Furci Presiding Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Davina Garrod Partner, Akin Gump
- Joe Green Of Counsel & Director of Client Experience, Gudnerson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP
- Joe Hill Head of Legal and Compliance of Latin America, BlackRock, Inc.
- Pablo Jimenez Partner, Von Wobeser y Sierra
- James Jones Senior Fellow, Center for the Study of the Legal Profession, Georgetown University Law Center
- Claudia Joyce Executive Director/Strategy, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- Andrew Kassner Co-Chair, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Karen LoDico Chief Financial Officer, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Benjamin Longlet Former Senior Counsel, Chevron Corporation
- Heather McDevitt Partner, White & Case LLP
- Claudine Meredith-Goujon Partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Francesca L. Odell Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Fernando Pelaez-Pier Chief Executive Officer, LexLatin
- Sarah Posner Head of Legal Recruiting - US, Clifford Chance
- Luis Riesgo Partner-in-Charge Spain/Latin America Region and Partner-in-Charge São Paulo Office, Jones Day
- Casey Ryan Partner and Global Head of Legal Personnel, Reed Smith
- Fiona Schaeffer Partner, Milbank
- Paul Schnell Partner, Mergers and Acquisitions, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- Ruti Smithline Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Pablo Sorj Partner, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Avogados
- Constanza Vergara Jaakkola Partner, Pérez-Llorca
- Toni Jaeger-Fine Senior Counselor, Fordham Law School
- Amadeu Ribeiro Partner, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Avogados
Continuing legal education credit for the program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State and New Jersey State CLE Boards for a maximum of 10.5 credits. New York credits are nontransitional (experienced) in the following areas (subject to change): 10.0 or 11.0 Professional Practice, 1.0 Cybersecurity, privacy & data protection general, 1.0 Law Practice Management for New York and 12.0 or 13.0 professional practice for New Jersey credits. Attendees seeking credit in another state will have to apply to their states' CLE Board for credit.
Please pay by credit card using the link below and select the appropriate option from the drop-down box. If you need to pay by an alternate method, please contact [email protected].
- Individual registration: $1,000
- Registration for Fordham Law alumni: $750 (please indicate your year of graduation and program in the notes column when paying)
- Early bird registration for 3 or more registrants from same firm: $750 per participant (please indicate your affiliation in the notes column when paying)
Make a payment
For corporate pricing for firms sending 10 or more participants, please contact [email protected] to learn about special rates.
Email us: [email protected]