Online via Zoom Fridays, January 27 - May 5, 2023
9 - 10:00 a.m.
(New York time - Note: time changes on March 12, 2023)
Early bird program fee ending December 21: $750 per person / $500 discounts available
Optional In-Person Colloquium, Thursday, May 11 - Friday, May 12, 2023 (subject to health protocols and sufficient enrollment).
Register and pay now
This program brings together leaders from top law firms and companies to discuss best practices for law firm management. This program will pull back the curtain on what it means to be a law firm partner and the role of partners in law firms. The program is open to all, but is most highly recommended for senior associates, counsel, partners, and non-lawyer leaders at law firms. Sessions will be conducted in English.
- José Eduardo Carneiro Queiroz Memorial Lecture Opening Lecture
- Firm Strategies and Business Models
- Firm Structures and Governance
- Compensation Systems
- Law Firm Leadership
- Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Talent
- Law Firm Finances: Pricing and Efficiency
- Managing the Client Relationship: Firm Strategies
- Technology and Cybersecurity
- Managing the Client Relationship: The Client Perspective
- Closing Keynote Lecture (optional in-person colloquium)
The program schedule will be available soon.
- Natalie Alhonte Director of Latin American Strategy, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Carmita Alonso Partner, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Rafique Bachour Managing Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Matthew Barlow Director of Security and Infrastructure, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Andrew Bonzani Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
- Carla de Passos General Counsel, Candid
- Matthew Diller Dean and Paul Fuller Professor of Law, Fordham Law School
- Jean Michel Enriquez Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enriquez, S.C.
- Deborah Farone Strategic Marketing and Management Advisor, Farone Advisors LLC
- Palmina Fava Partner, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Peter Furci Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Davina Garrod Partner, Akin Gump
- Joe Green Of Counsel & Director of Client Experience, Gudnerson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP
- Joe Hill Head of Legal and Compliance of Latin America, BlackRock, Inc.
- Pablo Jimenez Partner, Von Wobeser y Sierra
- James Jones Senior Fellow, Center for the Study of the Legal Profession, Georgetown University Law Center
- Claudia Joyce Executive Director/Strategy, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- Andrew Kassner Co-Chair, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Benjamin Longlet Former Senior Counsel, Chevron Corporation
- Claudine Meredith-Goujon Partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Francesca L. Odell Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Sarah Posner Head of Legal Recruiting - US, Clifford Chance
- Luis Riesgo Partner-in-Charge Spain/Latin America Region and Partner-in-Charge São Paulo Office, Jones Day
- Casey Ryan Partner and Global Head of Legal Personnel, Reed Smith
- Paul Schnell Partner, Mergers and Acquisitions, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- Ruti Smithline Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Pablo Sorj Partner, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Avogados
- Constanza Vergara Jaakola Partner, Pérez-Llorca
Additional speakers to be announced.
- Toni Jaeger-Fine Senior Counselor, Fordham Law School
- Amadeu Ribeiro Partner, Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga Avogados
Take advantage of early bird pricing ending December 21!
Please pay by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. The payment system does not accept American Express. If you need to pay by an alternate method, please contact email@example.com.
Early bird individual registration: $750 (discounted from $1,000)
Early bird registration for Fordham Law alumni: $500 (discounted from $750; please indicate your year of graduation and program in the notes column when paying)
Early bird registration for 3 or more registrants from same firm: $500 per participant (discounted from $750; please indicate your affiliation in the notes column when paying)
For corporate pricing for firms sending 10 or more participants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about special rates.
Email us: email@example.com