For Students, Faculty
Digital Scholarship in the Office of Information Technology offers instructors and students the ability to conduct research and teach using web applications.
Our team provides infrastructure and operational support for web applications made available through Reclaim Hosting’s Domain of One’s Own (DoOO) platform.
The Digital Scholarship team offers a variety of applications to the Fordham community, including but not limited to:
How to submit a Digital Scholarship ticket
Have a WordPress or Omeka request? You can make your request go faster by submitting a ticket directly to the Digital Scholarship team through our online ticketing system.
Please note that for a WordPress or Omeka request, you will need to input the name of your site, the URL, site administrators, and any other information you have available. For Omeka, you will also need to indicate whether you would like Omeka Classic or Omeka S. We recommend looking at the request form ahead of time to make sure you have all the correct information ready when you submit.
To submit a ticket:
- Log into the portal at fordham.edu.
- Access the Tech Help page under My Pages.
- Click the “Submit a Request” button.
- In the search bar, search for the application you are looking for and select the application request (“WordPress Application Request” or “Omeka Application Request.”)
- Click “Request It” in the pop-up window and fill out the appropriate information.
To find out more information or submit a request, please contact our team at [email protected].