Fall Semester Admission
November 1 - Common Application Open for Submission
June 1 - Application Deadline
*Admission decisions are provided on a rolling basis beginning March 15th
Spring Semester Admission
August 1 - Common Application Open for Submission
November 1 - Application Deadline
*Admission decisions are provided on a rolling basis beginning October 15th
Transfer Application Requirements
- Common Application
- Official College Transcript(s)
- Required from all institutions attended, even if you were a non-matriculated or a part-time student. If you earned college credit in high school, an official transcript from that institution is required.
- Under the Academic History quadrant of your Common Application, select the Colleges Attended section, and click the ""Download Transcript Request Form"" button and follow the instructions.
- Official transcripts may also be emailed or mailed to the Office of Admission directly by your institution.
- Unofficial High School Transcript or High School Equivalency Exam Results
- To be eligible to apply as a transfer, an applicant is required to have graduated from high school or received a high school equivalency diploma.
- The applicant may provide this information by email, mail, or by uploading it to the Common Application.
- An official high school transcript or exam results may instead be sent to Fordham directly by your high school or the equivalency exam testing agency.
- The document must include date of high school graduation or completion date of high school equivalency exam.
- Fordham accepts the GED, TASC, and HiSet as high school equivalency exams.
- All students who are admitted and enroll at Fordham must submit an official, final high school transcript, or official high school equivalency exam results, prior to the start of classes.
- Transfer College Report
- An academic official at the institution you currently or most recently attended should complete all portions of the transfer college report.
- The purpose of this form is to confirm your academic, student conduct, and overall standing.
- Please be sure all questions are answered on the form. When complete, your institution should email or mail the document to us directly. Please note that we are unable to accept the transfer college report from an applicant.
- A letter of good standing from a school official that addresses all questions listed on the form can serve as a substitute.
- Transfer Mid-Term Report
- Mid term grades are required for some applicants. If you have not yet completed one year of full-time college coursework (less than 24 credits), the mid-term report is required.
- The mid-term report will be waived for all other applicants unless specifically requested. If you are not currently enrolled in classes, the mid-term report is waived.
- The purpose of this form is to report what your grades are in each of your classes for your current coursework. All classes must be reported.
- The applicant may provide the mid-term report by email, mail, or by uploading it to the Common Application.
- Official Standardized Test Scores
- The SAT or ACT is required for some applicants. If you have not yet completed one year of full-time college coursework (less than 24 credits), submission of official scores is required.
- Official scores should be sent directly through the College Board or ACT. SAT code: 2259; ACT code: 2748.
- $70 Application Fee
- An applicant whose financial circumstances would pose a major barrier to applying to college can demonstrate their financial need by meeting one of the guidelines outlined in the Common Application. If one or more of the guidelines apply to you, you will automatically qualify to have your Common Application fees waived.
- We are pleased to offer waived application fees for members and dependents of members of the US Armed Forces. If you indicate you are a veteran on the Common Application, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application fee waiver.
Application materials can be sent to Fordham in one of three ways:
- Via the Common Application.
- Via email to email@example.com.
- Via mail to: Fordham University, Office of Undergraduate Admission, 441 E. Fordham Rd.; Bronx, NY 10458
- Application materials for both campus locations should be mailed to this address.