Fall Semester Admission
November 1 - Common Application Open for Submission
March 15 - Decision Notification begins on a rolling basis
June 1 - Application Deadline
Spring Semester Admission
August 1 - Common Application Open for Submission
October 15 - Decision Notification begins on a rolling basis
November 15 - Application Deadline*
*The Spring 2019 transfer application deadline has been extended to November 15. Supporting documents such as transcripts and the transfer college report can be sent after the deadline.*
Transfer Application Requirements
- Common Application
- Official College Transcripts
- In the Common Application, under the Academic History, Colleges Attended section, please click the "Download Transcript Request Form" button and follow the printed instructions.
- Must be submitted from every college/university attended, even if you were a non-matriculated or a part-time student.
- Unofficial High School Transcript or GED Results
- Uploaded by the applicant via the Common Application.
- Must include date of high school graduation.
- If you choose to have your high school transcript or official GED results sent directly, please upload a document to the required high school transcript field of the Common Application that indicates it is being sent separately.
- All students who are admitted and enroll at Fordham must submit an official, final high school transcript, or official GED results prior to the start of classes.
- The minimum GED score required for consideration in the admission process is 165 for each test subject.
- College Report
- Applicants should download this form and present it to a school official for completion. The purpose of this form is to confirm an applicant’s academic and student conduct standing.
- A letter of good standing that addresses all questions listed on the form can serve as a substitute.
- When complete, the college report should be sent directly from the student’s college or university to Fordham by email to email@example.com, or by mail.
- Mid-Term Report
- Applicants should download this form and present it to their current professors after mid-term exams to confirm their academic progress.
- When complete, applicants may return the form to Fordham by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail.
- If you are not enrolled in classes for the current semester, the mid-term report is waived.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Official scores should be sent directly through the College Board or ACT. SAT code: 2259; ACT code: 2748.
- Not required if you have completed more than one year of full-time college/university coursework or approximately 30 semester credit hours.
- $70 Application Fee
- An applicant whose financial circumstances would pose a major barrier to applying to college can demonstrate their financial need by meeting one of the guidelines outlined in the Common Application. If one or more of the guidelines apply to you, you will automatically qualify to have your Common Application fees waived.
- We are pleased to offer waived application fees for members and dependents of members of the US Armed Forces. If you indicate you are a veteran on the Common Application, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com to receive an application fee waiver.
Application materials can be sent to Fordham in one of three ways:
- Via the Common Application.
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via mail to: Fordham University, Office of Undergraduate Admission, 441 E. Fordham Rd.; Bronx, NY 10458
- Application materials for both campus locations should be mailed to this address.