Join Us Online!
The Office of Undergraduate Admission is ready to answer your questions and help with the college selection process.
Reach Us Via Email - Fastest!
For the months of March and April, admission counselors will be reachable most readily via email.
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, please contact Robyn Winstanley, Associate Director of Transfer Admission, at email@example.com.
If you are an international student, please contact Steven DelVecchio, Associate Director for International Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach Us Via Phone
Since some of the team will be working remotely, phone calls may not be the quickest way to reach us; however, we do have a rotation of team members ready to answer urgent phone inquiries.
We strongly advise you to send documents to us electronically as there will be a delay in processing paper documents. Please send materials to email@example.com.
-The Office of Undergraduate Admission
Fall Semester Admission
November 1 - Common Application Open for Submission
June 1 - Application Deadline *Transfer applications are still being considered for fall 2020 entry on a case by case basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further.
Admission decisions are provided on a rolling basis beginning March 15th
Spring Semester Admission
August 1 - Common Application Open for Submission
November 1 - Application Deadline
Admission decisions are provided on a rolling basis beginning October 15th
Transfer Application Requirements
- Common Application
- Official College Transcript(s)
- Required from all institutions attended, even if you were a non-matriculated or a part-time student. If you earned college credit in high school, an official transcript from that institution is required.
- Under the Academic History quadrant of your Common Application, select the Colleges Attended section, and click the ""Download Transcript Request Form"" button and follow the instructions.
- Official transcripts may also be emailed or mailed to the Office of Admission directly by your institution.
- Update: If you currently attend an institution that is closed, or has moved to online instruction due to COVID-19, please contact your institution to determine if they can send us your official college transcript electronically. This may be sent to email@example.com. If your institution is unable to send electronic transcripts, please email us your unofficial college transcript at firstname.lastname@example.org. All students who are admitted and enroll at Fordham must submit an official college transcript for each institution attended prior to the start of classes.
- To be eligible to apply as a transfer, an applicant is required to have graduated from high school or received a high school equivalency diploma.
- The applicant may provide this information by email, mail, or by uploading it to the Common Application.
- An official high school transcript or exam results may instead be sent to Fordham directly by your high school or the equivalency exam testing agency.
- The document must include date of high school graduation or completion date of high school equivalency exam.
- Fordham accepts the GED, TASC, and HiSet as high school equivalency exams.
- All students who are admitted and enroll at Fordham must submit an official, final high school transcript, or official high school equivalency exam results, prior to the start of classes.
- Transfer College Report
- An academic official at the institution you currently or most recently attended should complete all portions of the transfer college report.
- The purpose of this form is to confirm your academic, student conduct, and overall standing.
- Please be sure all questions are answered on the form. When complete, your institution should email or mail the document to us directly. Please note that we are unable to accept the transfer college report from an applicant.
- A letter of good standing from a school official that addresses all questions listed on the form can serve as a substitute.
- Update: If you currently attend an institution that is closed, or has moved to online instruction due to COVID-19, please contact your school administrator via email and request that they complete the Transfer College Report electronically. This form is now available as an editable pdf at fordham.edu/transfercollegereport. Please download the pdf, electronically complete your portion as the student, save it, and send it via email to your school administrator. Your institution may complete the remainder of the form and then email it to us at email@example.com. Please be advised that this must be sent to us via a school administrator email.
- Mid term grades are required for some applicants. If you have not yet completed one year of full-time college coursework (less than 24 credits), the mid-term report is required.
- The mid-term report will be waived for all other applicants unless specifically requested. If you are not currently enrolled in classes, the mid-term report is waived.
- The purpose of this form is to report what your grades are in each of your classes for your current coursework. All classes must be reported.
- The applicant may provide the mid-term report by email, mail, or by uploading it to the Common Application.
- Update: If you currently attend an institution that is closed, or has moved to online instruction due to COVID-19, the Transfer Mid-Term Report will be waived if your professors are unable to provide you your grades.
- The SAT or ACT is required for some applicants. If you have not yet completed one year of full-time college coursework (less than 24 credits), submission of official scores is required.
- Official scores should be sent directly through the College Board or ACT. SAT code: 2259; ACT code: 2748.
- $70 Application Fee
- An applicant whose financial circumstances would pose a major barrier to applying to college can demonstrate their financial need by meeting one of the guidelines outlined in the Common Application. If one or more of the guidelines apply to you, you will automatically qualify to have your Common Application fees waived.
- We are pleased to offer waived application fees for members and dependents of members of the US Armed Forces. If you indicate you are a veteran on the Common Application, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application fee waiver.
Application materials can be sent to Fordham in one of three ways:
Update: We strongly advise you to send documents to us electronically as there will be a significant delay in processing paper documents.
- Via the Common Application.
- Via email to email@example.com.
- Via mail to: Fordham University, Office of Undergraduate Admission, 441 E. Fordham Rd.; Bronx, NY 10458
- Application materials for both campus locations should be mailed to this address.