Database Administration Intern
- Must have 12-19 hours a week available.
- Must be a Fordham student in good academic standing.
- Reliable quick learner who can work with minimal supervision.
- Must uphold, enforce and abide by all university policies.
- Ability to research and consolidate findings for analysis.
- Solid communication and writing skills needed to produce documentation.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Manage database performance, storage, and backup.
- Perform data forensics, analyze data and logs.
- Cure data, set up security protocols and disaster recovery.
- Create users and maintain access, install and configure software.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows and Linux OS.
COMPENSATION: $17.00 per hour
Apply online. You will be required to attach your resume to the application.