With interest in online learning growing rapidly among students and faculty, Fordham University is committed to exploring non-traditional methods of delivering our unique curriculum. We offer many online courses, as well as 6 fully online degrees.
Graduate School of Education
- Master of Science in Catholic Educational Leadership.
- Master of Science in Teaching (MST)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Administration and Policy
Graduate School of Social Service
Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
- Advanced Certificate in Christian Spirituality
- Advanced Certificate in Faith Formation
- Advanced Certificate in Latino Ministry
- Hybrid Program — Doctor of Ministry
- MA in Christian Spirituality
- MA in Pastoral Care
- MA in Pastoral Studies
- MA in Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Interested in Developing an Online Course at Fordham?
The Director of Online Learning at Fordham University supports Deans and faculty in our schools in a number of targeted activities intended to identify, promote, and develop blended and online learning initiatives.
The types of support offered can be divided into four general categories.
- Instructional enhancement through the integration of technology
- Faculty development in effective instructional practices
- Fostering resource-sharing across University units
- Providing general consultative services which include identifying technology solutions and potential external contractors
For more information about online learning at Fordham University, please contact:
Steven D'Agustino, PhD, Director of Online Learning
Training for integrating technology into your instruction is available through Instructional Technology and Academic Computing.