With interest in online learning growing rapidly among students and faculty, Fordham University is committed to exploring non-traditional methods of delivering our unique curriculum. We offer many online courses, as well as 6 fully online degrees.
Graduate School of Education
- Master of Science in Catholic Educational Leadership.
- Master of Science in Teaching (MST)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Administration and Policy
Graduate School of Social Service
Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
- Advanced Certificate in Christian Spirituality
- Advanced Certificate in Faith Formation
- Advanced Certificate in Latino Ministry
- Hybrid Program — Doctor of Ministry
- MA in Christian Spirituality
- MA in Pastoral Care
- MA in Pastoral Studies
- MA in Youth and Young Adult Ministry
School of Law
Interested in Developing an Online Course at Fordham?
The Director of Online Learning at Fordham University supports Deans and faculty in our schools in a number of targeted activities intended to identify, promote, and develop blended and online learning initiatives.
The types of support offered can be divided into four general categories.
- Instructional enhancement through the integration of technology
- Faculty development in effective instructional practices
- Fostering resource-sharing across University units
- Providing general consultative services which include identifying technology solutions and potential external contractors
For more information about online learning at Fordham University, please contact:
Steven D'Agustino, PhD, Director of Online Learning
Training for integrating technology into your instruction is available through Instructional Technology and Academic Computing.