CIS Student Employment and Internship Opportunities
Added September 16, 2021
Cyber Endpoint Security - Manager - Deloitte (New York)
Are you passionate about the common cyber and security challenges associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you are interested in an opportunity to change the way companies manage these risks and to design and provide innovative solutions which directly impact leading organizations and enterprises across the globe? If yes, then Deloitte's Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with other endpoint security experts, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security, risk consulting, and managed service engagements. We are currently hiring experienced talent at all levels from more hands-on endpoint security specialists through senior management and thought leaders. We are looking for those with experience in either endpoint security or infrastructure security or both.
Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support endpoint security service offerings and client engagements. Assess and build high-level and detailed endpoint security programs translating business needs, architecture, operational structure, and compliance and/or regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls, processes, and procedures tailored to our client's needs. Identify opportunities to optimize programs and services in an effort to reduce the overall level of effort and costs associated with managing infrastructure level vulnerabilities. Obtain and utilize knowledge of client business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Generate innovative ideas and participate in decision making with engagement management.
Work you'll do
- As an Endpoint Security Manager in the Cyber Risk group you will:
- Lead/Manage workstreams on engagements related but not limited to endpoint security including mobile threat defense, endpoint detection and response, and system hardening. Large scale system management through technologies such as mobile device management, Windows group policy, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Jamf, Altiris and other technologies used to manage thousands of systems.
- Provide technical guidance, architecture, installation, configuration, and/or operation for solutions used across the entire lifecycle of endpoint security including provisioning, securing, monitoring, remediating, reporting, ticketing as well as the integration and automation of these various components.
- Provide consulting on various tools required for endpoint security, installation and test environment management for re-occurring or continuous process
- Provide input, guidance and direction on the overall market offering(s) related to endpoint security and play an active role in evangelizing, building and developing our portfolio
- Provide consulting on various strategy and technology implementation projects
- Contribute to and play an active role in developing resources and designing delivery capacity across our global firm
- Manage/lead/mentor implementation and operational best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams and guiding consultants and Sr consultants
- Quickly absorb and diagnosis communication challenges within and across work teams
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues related to technology configuration and setup as well as procedural or process challenges
- Manage and review client deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's environment and overall project scope
- Develop work plans, milestones and engagement schedules
- Exhibit superior organizational skills to analyze, develop, and deliver detailed reports meeting tight suspense windows
- Clearly and professionally communicate with client personnel to understand and manage expectations, gather information, and present and deliver results
- Recruit, manage and mentor consultants and Sr consultants
- Prepare response for potential customer RFP's and design/customize solutions based on their requirements
As it becomes increasingly difficult to prevent infiltrations and unauthorized activity, organizations need threat awareness and advanced detection and intelligence solutions to rapidly identify unauthorized or anomalous activity in their environments. Vigilant services leverage deep experience with analytic and correlation technologies to help clients develop monitoring capabilities focused on critical business processes. By integrating threat and vulnerability data, IT data, and business data, security teams are equipped with context-rich alerts to help prioritize incident handling and streamline incident investigation. Our clients can't close vulnerabilities and can't respond to threats they can't see. Our team can help. Deloitte's Vigilant Services are part of its overall Cyber Risk services offering.
For more information, see https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/risk/solutions/cyber-risk-services.html
- Prior client-facing consulting or professional services experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Other helpful qualifications:
- Experience on endpoint security especially on mobile, Windows, Linux and MacOS systems security assessments using tools
- Experience on several industry leading endpoint security tools (commercial and open source)
- Experience on managing a team
- Experience on preparing responses for clients request for proposals, setting up milestones, scheduling, resourcing
- Experience managing or operating enterprise and end user infrastructure in a role aligned with or responsible for endpoint security and vulnerability management (patch management, configuration management, remediation, etc.)
- Experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) tools, workflow, and automation
- Experience managing or maintaining hardware or software assets including supporting tools and technologies
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Added September 9, 2021
Senior Data Scientist
At the Bertelsmann Education Group we are looking for individuals who are intellectually curious, driven, and looking to make an impact in the EdTech space.
As a Senior Data Scientist in the New York-based* “Data Lab” of the Bertelsmann Education Group (BEG), you will be working on the forefront of the digital transformation in the EdTech space. At the Data Lab we work with all BEG portfolio companies (e.g., Relias, Udacity, Alliant University) to tackle a wide range of problems, including: (I) student outcome and churn prediction (II) recommendation systems (III) customer segmentation and marketing automation.
You will report directly to the Bertelsmann Education Group’s Director of Data Science and work closely with other data scientists, as well as business stakeholders. You will manage projects and provide direct support to the Director of Data Science. Your work will have a direct impact on making our companies’ students more successful.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute on end-to-end data science projects (ideation, data engineering, modeling, interpretation, visualization).
- Develop data-driven products that help (1) drive revenue, (2) increase productivity, and (3) automate processes
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies and trends in data science and EdTech.
- Develop data science best practices on a BEG Data Lab group level, to enable knowledge transfer among all portfolio companies. Collaborate with other Bertelsmann divisions, to foster cross-divisional learning.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, Data Science, or another technical field.
- Strong programming skills in Python
- 2-3 years work experience developing data science projects.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of data science open-source libraries (e.g., sklearn, pandas, numpy, tensorflow, etc.).
- Strong problem-solving skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical action items.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information concisely.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with both technical and business audiences.
- Experience with GCP and/or Microsoft Azure required.
- Experience with Spark a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI a plus.
- Experience in education a plus.
*Note: Remote working option available
Lead Incident Response Analyst, Cyber Defense, IT Operations, Zillow Group
About the team
The Cyber Defense team is growing to ensure Zillow Group’s critical assets are protected by providing preventive and detective controls as well as the ability to quickly and expertly respond to security events across all brands and business units.
About the role
We are seeking a Lead Incident Response Analyst to apply their expert knowledge of and passion for creating capabilities that provide a response to identified malicious activity. In this role, you will design, implement and maintain systems and processes to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data through event correlation, process implementation, and forensic investigation. You will lead investigations into identified malicious activity, develop and improve playbooks for triage and response, and mentor and develop the skill sets of junior analysts.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
Who you are
You have a breadth of experience responding to a variety of security incidents, implementing security systems, and coordinating across business units to solve complex problems. Have led initiatives around Threat Hunting to identify undetected malicious activity. Do you thrive on problem-solving with an analytical mindset? We would love to hear from you!
- 6 + years of progressive experience in an analytically focused security role (SOC, CSIRT, forensics, malware reverse engineering)
- A solid grasp of attacker methodologies and the killchain framework
- Ability to conduct Network Packet Analysis with a solid understanding of network ports, protocols, and standards
- Experience extracting and analyzing forensic artifacts across Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to automate common analytical processes to reduce analyst time to contain through scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
- Experience leading enterprise investigations, collaborating across teams to deliver results, and communicate to leadership
- Proven ability to train and mentor junior engineers and analysts
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Plus to have certifications such as GCIH, GCIA, GREM, CFR, GCFA, CySA+
- In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.
Added September 1, 2021
IBM Cybersecurity Consultant Intern: Summer 2022
As an IBM Security Consultant, you will lead to secure the world by translating security requirements into the design and deployment of IBM Security Solutions in an agile world. The success of IBM and our customers is in your hands as you transform vital security needs into policies and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its customers to securely operate in a hostile world. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s leading security experts.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Start And End Dates For This Position Are During Summer 2022 (Approx 3 months)
At IBM, our clients have security in mind, and your job is to help them get there. As part of IBM’s security team, you will work with teams and clients as they transform organizational security. We’re driven by more than just providing security solutions for organizations. We want our clients to succeed. IBMers can access our entire organization to develop original ideas that help clients create the world they imagine.
At IBM Security, we partner with Fortune 100 clients to deliver real value by:
- Bringing together the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading security research capabilities
- Enriching business consulting with advanced security research, analytics, and technologies
- Solving complex client challenges and providing holistic solutions that incorporate people, processes, and technologies to improve security posture
- Teaming on all phases of engagement to monitor, detect, plan, build, implement, and support advanced security solutions
- Establishing new, flexible, and iterative approaches that only IBM can offer through our unique combination of skills, experiences, and capabilities
- Providing our clients with an integrated approach to business design and execution, turning strategies into actions
- What do we look for in a successful Cybersecurity Consultant Intern?
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Drive to overcome the most challenging obstacles and look for ways to improve results
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Demonstrated leadership and adaptability, with willingness to take ownership of any given task or project
- Ability to understand and assimilate different points of view, manage time, and prioritize work based on project needs and deadlines
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problem
- These are office based positions in IBM locations, including the following. Opportunities in these locations will vary based on demand & will be deleted as filled:
- MA – Cambridge
- TX – Austin
- GA – Sandy Springs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamental understanding of computer security concepts
- Basic knowledge of computer operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Basic knowledge of computer networking protocols
- Moderate programming skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding and/or experience with Agile, Design Thinking practices
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Participation in industry related organizations and activities
Added August 19, 2021
Junior Security Engineer
Penguin Random House is looking for a Junior Security Engineer who will be a part of a larger IT organization and focus on cybersecurity to join our team. Within the role you will be responsible for security related tasks, including the implementation of security automation and helping IT shift left (DevSecOps). The responsibilities will vary from providing defense in depth, performing assessments of security architecture, making practical recommendations to reduce risks, helping realize change within the organization, and prevention and remediation of security vulnerabilities within cloud and traditional infrastructure using existing or new solutions.
- Assessing, designing, implementing, automating, and documenting security solutions and processes for Amazon Web Service (AWS), MS Azure, GCP, SaaS applications and other cloud platforms.
- Develop and maintain technology for security infrastructure components, including but not limited to intrusion prevention/detection, data security (DLP/DRM), identity and access management, IT/network security, security information & event management (SIEM), vulnerability management, code review, etc.
- Perform the assessment of information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been included in the systems design and architecture
- Ensuring fulfillment of legal and contractual information security and privacy mandates
- Perform vulnerability and threat assessments and directing responses to network or system intrusions
- Work with the incident response team to contain and investigate security events and prevent future information security breaches with detailed root cause analysis
- Assist in providing information security awareness training to organization personnel
- Propose security policies, standards, and procedures related to information systems security, including Incident Response
- Review Risk Management Framework (RMF) based procedures and provide feedback on cybersecurity processes from project inception through implementation, including Risk Assessments
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of DevSecOps environments and processes
- Knowledge of container technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- An understanding of encryption tools, best practices, and forensics
- Knowledge of network based, system level, and application layer attacks and mitigation methods
- Experience with analyzing pertinent security data from SIEM solutions, including cloud audit logs and reports
- Knowledge of cyber defense and vulnerability assessment tools, including open source tools and their capabilities
- Knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
- Continually keep abreast of current and emerging cyber security threats, technologies, and defenses
Education and Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Industry recognized certification in security is a plus (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, etc.)
- Requires 3+ years’ experience in information technology with a focus on infrastructure, engineering, architecture or development
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Added August 18, 2021
National Cybersecurity Virtual Career Fair
(formerly known as the CAE in Cybersecurity Virtual Career Fair)
September 17, 2021
9 a.m. - 1 p.m. PDT
The National Cybersecurity Training and Education (NCyTE) Center and the Centers of Academic Excellence (CAE) in Cybersecurity Community are hosting the fifth annual National Cybersecurity Virtual Career Fair (VCF), sponsored by the NCyTE and the CAE in Cybersecurity Community, on September 17, 2021, from 9:00 am-1:00 pm PT. This event is open to students and alumni from over 300 institutions designated as Centers of Academic Excellence in Research (CAE-R), Cyber Defense (CAE-CD), and Cyber Operations (CAE-CO), and institutions in the Candidate's Program (pending approval).
As the CAE in Cybersecurity program continues to designate new CAEs, the number of students participating in the VCF grows each year. Last year, over 1400 students and alumni participated in the virtual career fair.
Survey data from the 2020 event indicate both employers and students positively receive the CAE VCF. Many students find careers through the VCF, and many of the same employers return each year to participate.
NCyTE Center is funded by the National Science Foundation (Grant #1500375, Grant #1800589, and Grant #1902329). CAE Community is funded by the National Security Agency (Grant #H98230-20-1-0292).
Cyber Security Consultant (remote), Shift Markets, 295 Madison Avenue, New York City, New York 10017
Shift Markets is a financial technology services provider, committed to creating innovative solutions within the cryptocurrency ecosystem that improve global access to crypto assets. Shift’s team leverages their experience in electronic trading and an extensive FX broker network to launch crypto solutions while continuing to serve hundreds of clients in the FX space. The company was founded in 2009, is headquartered in New York City, and has a global presence.
An opportunity has developed for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant. As our Cybersecurity Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for managing threats and preventing security breaches. This is not necessarily a highly technical role, so the ideal candidate has experience in all aspects of cybersecurity, including social engineering.
- Design, implement, and maintain security protocols & policies
- Continuously assess vulnerabilities & risk
- Advise on security audits
- Identify, recommend and implement security solutions
- Monitor and secure company environments
- Provide training to employees
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security incidents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Functions best in a remote-based work environment
- Able to work successfully under pressure
- Strong coding and endpoint security knowledge
- Able to present technical information to non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of laws related to cyber security
- Clear understanding of principles of effective governance, risk, and compliance
- CompTIA Security+ or CISSP preferred
1 to 3+ years practical experience required, including 1+ years at a security consulting firm preferred
Bachelor’s degree with a STEM-related major
This is a full-time, permanently remote role for US-based candidates. Salary depends on experience and the range starts at $70,000 per year. This position is not intended for Colorado.
Added July 23, 2021
If you are a Data Scientist with experience in Python, SQL, and Pytorch and want to be part of an advanced technology company that provides growing companies, and investors access to a broad spectrum of curated data to enhance capital raising, please read on!
Founded in 2013 we enabled buyers and sellers to discover the connections and opportunities that others have missed. We use AI, deep learning and NLP- driven algorithms to make data smarter and make raising growth capital efficient and intelligent. If this interests you Lets Talk!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for research and detect valuable data sources and automate collection processes. Perform preprocessing of structured and unstructured data. You will also modify and combine different models through ensemble modeling. Finally you will help develop and suggest solutions and strategies to business challenges.
What You Need for this Position
- Ph.D./ M.S in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Data Science etc.)
- 3+ years expertise in Python and SQL
- 2+ years experience of working as a Data Scientist
Nice to Have:
- Named Entity Recognition (NER)
- GCP tooling
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary: $120k-$175k
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Office is located on 46th and Lex in NY
So, if you are a Data Scientist with experience, please apply to CyberCoders today!
Added July 12, 2021
Multiple Insight and Analytics roles at the KIPP Foundation
Based remotely or near one of KIPP's four offices, (Chicago, New York, San Francisco, and Washington, DC) these data-driven individuals will work to advance equity and help students across the country receive the high-quality education they deserve. If you're interested in continuing the conversation, we encourage you to apply directly on the KIPP website.
Added June 16, 2021
This Summer Numerade is offering a flexible, remote, and paid internship opportunity. You will be developing STEM content for middle school and high school students. The outcomes of this internship will provide you with experience developing project and time management, teaching, and increase subject matter expertise. If you’re interested in applying please use the Educator Sign Up.
Benefits of joining
- Flexible and fully remote work
- Earn between $25-$50 per hour depending on the subject and experience. Our top earners make over $30,000 in the summer months alone!
- Boost your resume
- Build an online video portfolio (you keep all your content)
The role of a Numerade Educator
- Create high-quality video explanations
- Provide STEM resources to students across the globe
National Security Agency (NSA) Cybersecurity related positions, mainly in Fort George G. Meade, MD, are available with your Handshake job board login.
Added May 31, 2021
Fordham IT Internships
ITCC Assistant | RH and LC IT Customer Care
IT Team | RH and LC Student Technology Services
CIO Office Intern | Rose Hill, IT Business Office
Data Journalist Intern | Remote, Fordham Analytics
Web Developer Intern | Rose Hill, Strategic Application Solutions department
Web Content Specialist Intern | Remote, Development and University Relations
Database Administration Intern | Rose Hill, Database Administration Group
Added March 16, 2021
New York City Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications (DoITT) Job Board
New York City has hundreds of complex urban challenges that require your top-notch skills and innovative solutions. By working at DoITT, you have the chance to make a tangible impact on the lives of all New Yorkers who will use the services that you design and build. View available jobs from NYC DoITT. To apply copy and paste the job ID into the NYC.gov careers page.
Added December 14, 2020
Are you ready to make your next move? NSA’s Cybersecurity mission is hiring! NSA’s Cybersecurity mission is charged with preventing and eradicating cyberthreats to National Security Systems, the Department of Defense, the Defense Industrial Base, weapons systems, and more.
You have the opportunity to be a part of this diverse team of problem solvers. We collaborate across industry and government in classified and unclassified spaces, working at cyberspeed to secure our Nation.
We have openings from entry-level to experienced cybersecurity professionals in the following areas:
Information System Security Professional Systems Engineers
- Cyber Mitigations Engineer/System Vulnerability Analyst
- Digital Network Exploitation Analyst
- Network Professionals
- System Engineers
Our mission at NSA is driven by our people. If you enjoy creatively solving hard cyber problems, NSA Cybersecurity is the place for you.
Make the move and apply today!
Added September 20, 2020
Google Careers OnAir
Planning your next career move?
Whether you're preparing for your first internship or pivoting to your next opportunity, Google Careers OnAir will help you connect, learn, and grow. Register for the Google Careers OnAir upcoming livestreams, watch previously-aired events on demand, and let us help you get one step closer to your future.
Added June 17, 2020
Online Coding Instructor
We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to school students (8-18 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment. Each class typically meets once per week and are 1-hour long. There are 6-8 students per class.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a CodeWizardsHQ Instructor is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
- Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
- Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
- Engage with parents/students as needed
- Positively advocate for the school and the program
- Experience with the coding languages we teach
- Experience teaching kids or adults
- Computer purchased in the last five years, with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
- A quiet workspace free of distractions
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $20 per hour-long session with potential for raises and bonuses based on student retention and parent satisfaction.
What languages are you looking for instructors to teach?
When will I be teaching?
The highest availability of classes is between 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. CT Monday - Friday and 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturdays and 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Sundays.
How many classes will I be teaching?
Initially, new instructors start with 2-3 classes per week. Based on how well students enjoy your classes, you would be given additional classes. Once ramped, our instructors take between 10 to 20 sessions per week.
How long will I need to teach?
Each of our courses is 12 weeks in duration. When you accept a class you are agreeing to teach for the full duration of that course.