CIO Office Intern | RH
DIVISION: IT Administration
POSITION: CIO Office Intern
SUPERVISOR: IT Finance & Administrative Assistant
The Office of the VP/CIO is looking for a bright, hard-working student to assist in the daily administration of the office. Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills and interact professionally with the IT team, in addition to staff and management throughout the university. An attention to details and a positive attitude and good customer service skills is required.
- Must be a registered full-time student
- Must be in good academic standing during the semester of their appointment.
- Candidates on probation or provisional registration may not be considered
- Must uphold, enforce and abide by all university policies.
- Must maintain good citizenship.
- Provides clerical assistance to IT Business Administrator, Director of IT Management Operations, Vice President/CIO
- Answers VP/CIO telephone, directs calls to the appropriate staff member or department
- Takes and distributes messages
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing and filing documents
- Maintain file systems
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Open and distribute the mail
- Go to various campus buildings (accounts payable for petty cash, picking up checks at controller's office, anything that needs immediate attention)
- Handles confidential information
- Perform other related duties, as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
COMPENSATION: $17.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.