LITE Tech Assistant | RH
DIVISION: Instructional Technology
POSITION: Learning & Innovation Technology Environment (LITE) Tech Assistant at RH
SUPERVISOR: LITE Manager
- Ability to work alongside a diverse group of faculty, students, and staff
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; public speaking is a plus.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, experience with any type of AI-powered software such as Chatgpt, and creation software such as Blender or Tinkercad. Experience with any type of development and photo and video editing software is a plus.
- Comfortable working with social media content creation and increasing followers on popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- All students must be registered Fordham students in good academic standing during the semester of their appointment.
- All students are required to use Fordham University’s email system for all work-related communications.
- Supporting and collaborating with the Fordham community, including various IT and academic departments on technology integration, innovation initiatives, and learning opportunities.
- Daily equipment and software checks in the LITE space at the start and just before the end of the work shift to ensure that all equipment is fully operational at all times.
- Work alongside the emerging edtech director and learning space design lead in managing events and developing emerging tech projects.
- Developing and Facilitating info sessions (SpotLITE) for the Fordham Community
- Creating and maintaining a repository of tutorials on using equipment safely and documenting projects built in the space.
- Maintaining equipment, tools, materials, safe use, and schedule of the Makerspace
- Facilitating and supervising faculty and student-driven innovation projects in our space
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
COMPENSATION: $15.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.