Fordham Law Alumni Association
The Association helps Fordham Law achieve this goal by deepening the already strong bond between the School and its alumni. Alumni involvement and a commitment to one another have always been and will continue to be hallmarks of the Association’s work. Whether it be the 800-person Annual Luncheon or an affinity group meeting of 25, FLAA dues subsidize the ticket price of every alumni event.
The FLAA is one of the largest law school alumni associations in the country, thanks to Fordham Law’s outstanding alumni.
Learn about the FLAA strategic plan, leadership, and history
FLAA Membership Information:
Join Online Now or Renew your Membership.
Membership is free for the Classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
$50 Alumni 4–9 years (2012–2018)
$75 Public Interest, Non-Profit, Government Alumni
$100 Alumni 10+ years (2011 and earlier)
$200 Circle of Support*
Because alumni participation is so important, $5 of this dues amount will be designated as a gift to the Fordham Law School Fund.
*Circle of Support members are alumni who subsidize free membership for the Classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
FLAA members receive access to a variety of terrific benefits:
- 50% discount on ZipCar annual membership
- 25-60% discount on Talks on Law online CLE series
- 20% discount at TheaterMania
- 5-10% discount at Enterprise and National Car Rental
- 10% discount at Fordham Bookstore
- 15% discount at Brooks Brothers
- 15% discount at 1-800 FLOWERS
- Buy one, get one discount at Bowlero