New York State of Mind
It’s in the center of New York City, surrounded by exactly what you have in mind: Skyscrapers. Big business. City lights. We're a subway ride to Wall Street, a stone’s throw from media giants, across town from the United Nations, steps to Central Park, and blocks from Broadway.
At Fordham's Lincoln Center campus, you’ll live and learn in a global capital of culture, finance, technology, fashion, and so much more. Professionals at the top of their fields come to classes as visiting faculty and guest speakers. And more than 80% of our students complete an internship.
And yet the Jesuit education you’ll earn here never loses sight of the humanity we strive to serve, and you’ll gain a connection to this place and its people. Our students see college as a chance to engage with the world—its people, its cultures, its urgent problems, and its enduring questions.
At Home in the Heart of the City
In many ways, despite being in the center of Manhattan, this campus offers a more intimate experience. There are about 2,000 undergraduates studying at Lincoln Center, with about half of those students living right on campus.
The eight-acre campus spans two city blocks. At its center is a sunny, welcoming plaza where you can find a respite from the city.
Two Colleges. One Campus.
Fordham College at Lincoln Center
A tight-knit liberal arts college in the performing arts capital of the world. FCLC students are creative, innovative, and plugged in—energized by the hum of the metropolis and supported by the nurturing home base of their college community.
- Our Dance and Theatre programs offer you the best of both worlds—professional training coupled with an exceptional liberal arts education.
- Gain a unique multidisciplinary perspective through our Integrative Neuroscience program.
- Join the next generation of digital revolutionaries in our interdisciplinary New Media and Digital Design major.
Gabelli School of Business at Lincoln Center
Gabelli School students at Lincoln Center are enrolled in our cutting-edge Bachelor of Science in Global Business program—a growth field with an international focus. The curriculum emphasizes business with a purpose—not only to generate profits but benefits for people around the world.
All Gabelli Lincoln Center students major in our internationally focused Global Business program, but they can choose from three concentrations:
- Digital Media and Technology (Media Track or Technology Track)
- Global Finance and Business Economics
- Marketing and Consumer Insights
- African and African American Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Accounting and Finance
- Art History
- Business Administration
- Classical Civilization
- Classics (Language)
- Comparative Literature
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- French and Francophone Studies
- German Language and Literature
- German Studies
- Global Business
- Humanitarian Studies
- Integrative Neuroscience
- International Studies
- Italian Language and Literature
- Italian Studies
- Latin American and Latino Studies
- Mathematics and Economics
- Medieval Studies
- Middle East Studies
- Natural Science
- New Media and Digital Design
- Political Science
- Public Accountancy
- Public Accounting
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Spanish Literature and Language
- Spanish Studies
- Theology & Religious Studies
- Urban Studies
- Visual Arts
- Women's Studies
Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus
In the center of New York City. You’ll live and learn in a global capital of culture, finance, technology, fashion, and so much more.