Join the Development and University Relations Team
Development and University Relations (DAUR) Mission
The Development and University Relations (DAUR) at Fordham is comprised of many talented and high performing individuals who work across a range of functions from our leadership, to fundraising, marketing and communications, analytics, alumni relations, athletics, special events, stewardship, gifts processing, and WFUV. The division serves the entire University in a variety of different capacities. We are a team of 135 full-time employees.
Current Job Opportunities
- Advancement Services Assistant (Level 5)
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving, Affinity Groups
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Operations Specialist
- Director of Marketing for UG Enrollment and Alumni Relations
- Executive Director of Development, Gabelli School of Business
- Program Manager for Alumni Relations
- Research Associate
- Special Events Officer
- Stewardship and Alumni Relations Officer, Law School
Positions will be posted as they are available.
Our Core Values
- We are inspired and motivated by the transformative power of a Jesuit education and actively promote a culture of philanthropy and service.
- We aim to attract and recognize the best talent by educating and investing in the whole person.
- We seek excellence through rigorous thinking, curiosity, innovation, and a willingness to take smart risks.
- We strive to understand, value, and embrace one another’s contributions by respecting diverse viewpoints and encouraging authenticity.
- We promote personal accountability and institutional transparency.
- We foster a healthy work-life relationship and a spirited, compassionate work environment.
- We purposefully steward and celebrate our constituents while respecting their privacy and intent.
Are you interested in joining our high-performance team? We would like to hear from you. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.