Visiting Student Admission
Students seeking short-term, full-time study at Fordham for a fall or spring semester while matriculated at another college or university should apply for visiting student admission. To be considered, please complete the Visiting Student Application, print the form and mail it to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
441 East Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
- Visiting Student Application with essay
- Application fee of $70
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- 3.0 GPA recommended
- Letter from home college or university confirming:
- Current good standing with eligibility to return for full-time study
- Approval of leave of absence for established period of time (typically one to two semesters)
- Accepted transfer of Fordham credits to current degree program
- International visiting students must review unique admission requirements here.
Important Additional Information
- Visiting Students are required to complete a full-time academic course load (minimum 12 undergraduate credits per semester). Students interested in part-time study can apply through Fordham's School of Professional and Continuing Studies.
- Students only interested in enrollment in summer courses at Fordham are not required to submit the Visiting Student Application. Please review more detailed information about registration for Fordham Summer Session.
- Visiting students are not eligible to receive need-based financial aid nor merit scholarships.
- Campus housing is typically not available.