Visiting Student Admission
Students seeking short-term, full-time study at Fordham for a fall or spring semester while matriculated at another college or university should apply for visiting student admission. To be considered, please complete the online Visiting Student Application.
- Visiting Student Application with essay
- Application fee of $70
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- 3.0 GPA recommended
- Letter from home college or university confirming:
- Current good standing with eligibility to return for full-time study
- Approval of leave of absence for established period of time (typically one to two semesters)
- Accepted transfer of Fordham credits to current degree program
- International visiting students must review unique admission requirements here.
Important Additional Information
- Visiting Students are required to complete a full-time academic course load (minimum 12 undergraduate credits per semester). Students interested in part-time study can apply through Fordham's School of Professional and Continuing Studies.
- Students only interested in enrollment in summer courses at Fordham are not required to submit the Visiting Student Application. Please review more detailed information about registration for Fordham Summer Session.
- Visiting students are not eligible to receive need-based financial aid nor merit scholarships.
- On-campus housing is not available. We encourage you to explore our resources for off-campus housing options at Rose Hill and Lincoln Center.