Transfer Credits (AP/IB)
Advanced Placement (AP) Credit
Students who receive a score of 4 or 5 on the following AP examinations may be awarded 3 non-major elective credits. Learn more about Advanced Placement (AP) credit.
International Baccalaureate (IB) Credit
Students who receive a score of 5, 6 or 7 on Higher Level International Baccalaureate (IB) exams may receive university credit. Learn more about International Baccalaureate (IB) credit.
College Course Work
Transfer credit will be awarded for a college course completed during high school if:
- the course was offered on a college campus
- the course was taught by a member of the college's teaching staff
- the course was not used towards high school graduation requirements
- a grade of C or better was awarded
- the course is similar in content to a course given at Fordham
Students are responsible for having their transcript sent to Fordham so we can evaluate and award credit.