Offers of admission will be made on a rolling basis once the application review process begins. Applicants will be notified via email that an update is available on their portal at which point they should login to view the decision letter. No decision letter will be mailed so the portal is the only way to review a decision. The review process dates for the fall and spring are below
- Fall Admission: March 1- June 15
- Spring Admission: Oct 15-Dec 15
Types of Applicant Notification: Applicants will be notified of updates to their application status via email which will direct them to their applicant portal. The following list explains the type and nature of communication an applicant can expect from Fordham upon applying.
- Application Received: This is the first email an applicant will receive upon submitting an application. It will instruct the applicant on establishing and accessing their applicant portal.
- Visit Information: Students may receive an email encouraging them to visit Fordham that will have details with specific visit options.
- Incomplete: If an application is incomplete for a period of time the applicant will receive a notice indicating such and will be directed to her applicant portal to view the missing documents.
- Further Information Request: On occasion an application will be complete but the committee on admission wishes to see additional information such as mid-semester grades or final grades from the applicant’s current coursework. This information is needed to render a final decision and it is in the best interest of the applicant to provide it when possible.
- Application Decision: When a decision has been released the applicant will receive an email indicating a status update and directing the applicant to her portal. The student will then login to the portal, click on the update link which will display the decision letter.