Center for Ethics Education Research
The Center for Ethics Education Director, Dr. Celia Fisher has been awarded several federally-funded research grants. Descriptions of current and past studies are below.
A selection of research measures developed from Dr. Fisher's Fordham University projects is available by selecting the "Center Downloadable Measures and Materials" link below or on the left-hand navigation menu of this page.
- Center Downloadable Measures and Materials [for Research Involving Vulnerable Populations]
- Rethinking Individual and Group Harms in the Age of Genomics and Big Data
- Ethics in HIV Prevention Research Involving LGBT Youth
- Increasing American Indian and Alaska Natives Research Engagement Through a Culturally Adapted Ethics Training
- Fordham HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
- Ethical Challenges for Research Extenders Responsible for the Integrity of Community Addiction Research
- Participant Perspectives on Drug Use/HIV Testing Research Ethics
- Fordham Resident Alcohol Prevention Program
- Fordham Athlete Alcohol Prevention Initiative
- Mentoring the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Assessment and Enhancement of Research Consent Capacity for Adults with Mental Retardation
- Minority Perspectives on Attitudes toward Informed Consent Procedures for Adolescent Risk Research