Monthly Payment Plan
- The deadline to enroll in a monthly payment plan is 8/31.
- Accounts enrolled with Tuition Management Systems/NelNet (afford.com) payment plans will see the amount of their designated plan come off the bill as a false credit.
- Login to TMS to make your monthly payment.
- If you do not make a TMS payment your monthly amount will increase accordingly.
Health Insurance Charge
- All students will be charged for the Fordham Health Insurance Plan on the fall semester billing statement.
- Students must initiate a health waiver, at aetnastudenthealth.com, for the charge to come off their accounts.
- Students receiving financial aid must accept their Financial Aid Offer for this aid to appear on their account.
- Accepted financial aid will appear as a “Memo” item on your E-Bill until disbursement. If you do not accept your offer it will not appear on your E-Bill and it will not disburse to your account.
- For all accepted financial aid, including institutional grants and scholarships and federal grants and loans, deduct the ‘Memo Item(s)’ on the billing statement from the ‘Total Due’ and pay the difference.
- Direct all questions regarding financial aid to the Financial Aid Department at 718-817-3800 or email@example.com.
Refunds and Direct Deposit
- In the event of an account overpayment, we will refund the excess amount back to you via check or direct deposit.
- We strongly suggest utilizing direct deposit. Direct deposit is:
- Fast - When choosing a direct deposit you will likely receive your refund in 2-5 days from when it is processed. A refund check can take minimally 10-14 days to process.
- Safe - Direct deposit offers the most secure method of obtaining your refund. It protects against a lost check. Direct deposit is the best way to guard against having a refund check stolen.
- Easy - Simply provide your bank routing and account numbers through your my.fordham.edu portal and you’ll be enrolled within 1-2 business days.
- Convenient - The money goes directly into your bank account.