Portfolio Management Office Assistant
POSITION: Portfolio Management Office Assistant
DIVISION: Portfolio Management Office
The Portfolio Management Office (PfMO) is involved in projects which impact groups across the university, including students and staff. The PfMO plays an integral role in the strategy, planning, and execution of projects. The team works with internal and external resources to deliver projects on time and within budget, and consists of Project Management, Business Analysis, Change Management, and Process Improvement.
This assistant will provide support to the Portfolio Management Office, with a focus on assisting the team with hiring and onboarding activities. We expect you to be motivated and proactive. You will work collaboratively with team members and work as an individual. You will be engaged and should take pride in your work. Must be able to work at the Rose Hill campus.
- Organize incoming applications for review, using Google drive, sheets, and forms
- Coordinate interviews with selected applicants
- Collate interview notes and recommendations
- Assist in onboarding new staff
- Assist with other portfolio management activities
- Collaborative. Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility.
- Self-Directed. Must be able to complete work with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed.
- Experience with Google Workspace, specifically Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Forms
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational skills
COMPENSATION: $15.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.