GRE Information Sessions
The Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education (GRE) offers comprehensive information sessions to help prospective students learn about their program(s) of interest, tuition and financial aid, and GRE’s admissions process.
Information sessions are offered via Zoom video conferencing, telephone, or in-person at GRE’s offices at Fordham’s Rose Hill campus in the Bronx. Information sessions are offered most weekdays from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, and generally take about 30 minutes.
Scheduled Information Sessions
GRE has one-hour Zoom information sessions scheduled for the following dates and times. Register using one of the links below.
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 12:00 PM
- Monday, September 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 12:00 PM
- Monday, November 7, 2022 at 12:00 PM
- Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Monday, December 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM
Please note: All times are in Eastern daylight/standard time.
Schedule a One-on-One Meeting
Complete this inquiry form to let us know you’re interested, and we’ll be in touch soon to schedule your session.
We look forward to meeting with you soon.