Supporting Student Success
8.4 College and Departmental Tutoring Services
Gabelli School of Business: Father Boyle Society members provide peer-to-peer tutoring for students seeking assistance in a business course. Interested students should visit SSC Navigate, stop by the Gabelli Study Center (Hughes Hall 4th floor), or email Brian Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a tutor.
Fordham College at Rose Hill and Fordham College Lincoln Center offer tutoring services for most academic departments, free of charge. Please visit fordham.edu/fcrhtutoringservices for complete details.
Pages in Supporting Student Success
- 8.1 Counseling and Psychological Services
- 8.2 Office of Disability Services
- 8.3 The Writing Center
- 8.4 College and Departmental Tutoring Services
- 8.5 Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
- 8.6 Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- 8.7 Academic Advising for Student-Athletes
- 8.8 The Campion Institute
- 8.9 International Programs
- 8.10 Career Services