Supporting Student Success
8.5 Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
Located in Collins Hall (top floor) at Rose Hill, and in Lowenstein 1115 at Lincoln Center, Fordham University’s CSTEP is an undergraduate scholars program designed to prepare minority and economically disadvantaged students for careers in scientific, technical, health-related, and licensed professions. The program, which is part of a statewide effort to address the issue of minority underrepresentation in such professions, emphasizes academic preparation and achievement, and career awareness.
Among the services provided to students are academic and career counseling, paid internships and research assistantships, student skills workshops, review classes for all pre-health prerequisite courses, career seminars, and networking opportunities, and scholarships for test preparation courses.
For more information, contact Michael A. Molina, director, at email@example.com or 718-817-3266.
Pages in Supporting Student Success
- 8.1 Counseling and Psychological Services
- 8.2 Office of Disability Services
- 8.3 The Writing Center
- 8.4 College and Departmental Tutoring Services
- 8.5 Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
- 8.6 Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- 8.7 Academic Advising for Student-Athletes
- 8.8 The Campion Institute
- 8.9 International Programs
- 8.10 Career Services