As a Political Science major, you will complete a minimum of ten (10) semester courses, including:
- One (1) required introductory course: POSC 1100 – Introduction to Politics
- One (1) Methods Intensive course in political science
- Three (3) courses in 3 out of 4 subfields at the 2000 or 3000-level (with 1 course per subfield: American Politics, Comparative Politics, International Politics, Political Theory)
- Four (4) electives in political science above the 1000-level
- One (1) 4000-level seminar (to be taken in juniors or senior year)
Download the major checklist.