Deployment is underway to onboard departments and schools to our new expense reporting process. This work will be completed in early 2020.
The Concur Travel and Expense system provides Fordham a number of benefits including:
- Streamlined electronic process for the submission, review, approval, and payment of expense reports;
- Shorter cycle times for reimbursement;
- Integration with the university corporate card, thus reducing manual entry of expense data and enabling direct payment to the credit card company for approved expenses;
- The ability for designated individuals to book travel and prepare expense reports on behalf of others;
- Robust reporting and expense tracking;
- Mobile App to book travel and submit expenses;
- Improved compliance with University travel and expense policies with business rules are built into the system;
- Insight into travel spend allowing Fordham to negotiate rates and travel programs with University providers.
Please continue to use the manual expense submission process until your department/school is onboarded.