Read Fordham Law School Safety Guidelines
In light of significant health concerns, there are many changes to the way we engage with each. The cornerstone of our approach is an understanding that we all need to change our behavior to protect the health of everyone in our community. Building on the University's plan, the Law School is taking many measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 among our community including:
- Operating at a lower density and instituting social distancing standards in all facilities.
- Undertaking enhanced cleaning measures.
- Requiring the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Pursuing daily health screening to monitor, trace, and isolate potential infections.
- Educating around behaviors that minimize risk and support the health of students, employees, and our local community.
For the latest news regarding health requirements, please review the Law School FAQ.