Read Fordham Law School Safety Guidelines
In light of significant health concerns, there will be many changes to the way we engage with each other in the fall. The cornerstone of our approach is an understanding that we all need to change our behavior to protect the health of everyone in our community. Building on the University's plan, we will use a variety of tools to mitigate risk, including a daily screening protocol, required face coverings for everyone in the building, physical distance in all our spaces, and testing and contact tracing. We are scheduling classes to limit the total number of people in the building.
To further prevent the virus’ spread, the in-person component of the fall semester will end at Thanksgiving break, which begins on Wednesday, November 25, with the remaining classes and exams held online.
The Law School is taking many measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 among our community including:
- Operating at a lower density and instituting social distancing standards in all facilities
- Undertaking enhanced cleaning measures
- Requiring the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Pursuing daily health screening to monitor, trace, and isolate potential infections
- Educating around behaviors that minimize risk and support the health of students, employees, and our local community
For the latest news regarding health requirements, please review the Law School FAQ.