Law Alumni Class Agents
Become A Class Agent
Fordham Law class agents are alumni leaders who are engaged with the Law School and stay in close contact with classmates, encourage event attendance, and support fundraising for the Law School.
The Alumni Relations Office provides ongoing support and guidance for class agents. They also keep you up to speed with monthly updates. This is information to share with classmates to help spread the word and increase the strength of our alumni community.
Class Agent Responsibilities
Classmate EngagementBuild connections between Fordham Law and your classmates through ongoing communications and attendance at alumni events.
- Spread the word about upcoming alumni events and promote attendance
- Provide the School with updated contact information for your classmates as you receive it
- If you are a user of social media, manage a social media presence for your class (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison and update classmates with the latest Fordham Law news
Class Gift CampaignMake the class gift campaign successful by reinforcing the fundraising efforts of the Law School, including:
- Making your own annual gift to the Fordham Law Fund at a level that is personally significant to you
- Sending a class agent email each Fall and Springs that asks classmates to support the Fund
- Reinforce fundraising messages from the Law School throughout the year by forwarding these messages to your classmates