- Submit the CSS Profile online. (School Code 2259)
- Input the 2022 tax data. Estimates of 2023 and 2024 income information will also be required.
- If your parents are divorced, separated, or were never married and they are not living together:
- Fordham University requires each biological parent to complete a CSS Profile. As you complete your profile, you can instruct the College Board to provide your noncustodial parent with instructions on how to complete a separate CSS Profile. A noncustodial parent is typically the parent the student lived with the least during the past year.
- Claim your account to monitor the status of your financial aid application.
- Visit "Getting Online: Your AccessIT ID"
- Contact Fordham's Help Desk at 718-817-3999 if assistance is needed in claiming your account.
By November 20, 2024 and Continuously Thereafter
Log into your Financial Aid Portal to:
- Review letters and emails from Student Financial Services requesting additional information.
- Submit all requested information within two weeks of request via secure upload.
- View any additional requests and check the status of documents submitted after claiming your account
- Admitted applicants who complete the financial aid process by November 29 will receive notification of their financial aid offer on or after February 3.
- Applicants who do not complete the process for an early offer by November 29 can still file the CSS Profile by January 15 for review during the regular financial aid process.
The Final Steps of Completing the Financial Aid Process:
- Once you submit your admission deposit, log onto your Financial Aid Portal to view and accept your awards online.
- Eligibility for institutional aid is determined by estimated family contribution, enrollment status, academic performance and availability of funds.