Returning Student Worker Forms
Returning Student Workers MUST complete the appropriate placement form:
You must log into your University Email Account before completing your Student Employment Placement Form. If you do not log in, you will not have access to the form.
If you are returning to your prior position:
- Report to your department’s supervisor as soon as you arrive on campus to complete all required reinstatement paperwork before you start working.
If you are seeking a new position:
- Contact the Office of Student Employment to schedule a placement interview.
- Tax Worksheet for Student Employment
- Form W-4
- Choose one
- Allocation of Withholding Tax (Form IT-2104.1) (required if you live outside of the five boroughs of New York City or Yonkers)
- NYS Paid Family Leave Waiver Form
- I-9 Tax Form (Please submit scanned or photographed I-9 documents electronically, using your financial aid portal. As stated under Governor Cuomo’s PAUSE initiative, within 3 days of the return to normal business operations, we will set up a meeting to review the original document. For example, a passport or photo ID and either birth certificate or social security card)
Please be advised if you are unable to obtain original documents within the 3-day period, student worker employees will have to stop working and removed from the payroll.
- Direct Deposit Application (for students who want their paycheck sent directly to their checking or savings account)