Young Alumni President's Club
The Young Alumni President's Club (YAPC) is the premier donor recognition society for recent Fordham graduates. It's an opportunity to carry on Fordham's rich tradition of alumni generosity—and help give current students the same opportunities you enjoyed at the Jesuit University of New York.
Who can join YAPC?
- Undergraduate or graduate alumni who received their first Fordham degree within the past 10 years.
- Donors from the classes of 2012 to 2016 who make annual gifts totaling $500 or more.
- Donors from the classes of 2017 to 2018 who make annual gifts totaling $250 or more.
- Donors from the class of 2019 - 2020 who make annual gifts totaling $125 or more.
- Donors from the class of 2021 - 2022 who make annual gifts totaling $50 or more.
- Annual membership is based on gifts made during Fordham’s fiscal year, July 1 to June 30, and can include corporate matching gifts.
What do YAPC donors receive?
As a part of this select group of donors, you will receive exclusive invitations to the same professional networking and social gatherings as President's Club donors, but at a reduced rate. These events are hosted by Joseph M. McShane, SJ, president of Fordham. While the entry point into the President's Club is $1,000 or more, YAPC members are recognized for gifts of $50, $250 or $500, depending on their graduation year.
- An invitation to the annual President's Club Christmas Reception.
- An invitation to the annual Young Alumni President's Club Reception in the Spring of 2020.
- An invitation to a cocktail party prior to the Gala Dinner Dance during your Jubilee Weekend.
Questions? Interested in becoming a YAPC volunteer leader?
Contact Michelle Nista, Fordham Fund Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-312-8268.