Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs
On the Front Line of Humanitarian Efforts Worldwide
The Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs (IIHA) prepares current and future aid workers with the knowledge and skills needed to respond effectively in times of humanitarian crisis and disaster. Our courses are borne of an interdisciplinary curriculum that combines academic theory with the practical experience of seasoned humanitarian professionals.
We have designed our graduate and non-credit course offerings to be accessible to aid workers of various backgrounds and levels of experience as they continue to work in humanitarian crises around the world. Our undergraduate courses are informed by our extensive experience within the field of humanitarian training and embody the moral ideals and critical analysis of a Fordham University education. In addition to our courses, we publish on a wide range of humanitarian topics and regularly host a number of events in the New York area.
Learn more about our:
- Undergraduate Major and Minor in Humanitarian Studies
- Undergraduate Summer Session
- Master’s Degree Program in International Humanitarian Action (MIHA)
- International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance (IDHA)
- Humanitarian Training Courses
- Graduate Certificate Programs
Interested in receiving our Humanitarian Awareness Newsletter?