Faculty Fellowship Application Process
All Faculty Fellowship applicants must submit the following three documents as listed below.
- Faculty Fellowship Application (due no later than 9/15/2023)
The online application form requires information such as:
- Name, contact information, academic status (school, rank, tenure status, etc.);
- Period of fellowship and terms of previous fellowships, applications, and leaves;
- Title of project, external funding for the project (either received or in process);
- two required attachments.
Attachments (2 separate files):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project Narrative
Please upload only .doc, .docx, or .pdf format files; the size of an individual file cannot exceed 20MB.