Join the Development and University Relations Team
Development and University Relations (DAUR) Mission
Our team is committed to elevating the DAUR work experience to provide our staff with some of the most desirable advancement careers in the country.
By engaging Fordham's global community of alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends, we work together to develop philanthropic support, encourage volunteerism, communicate the University’s identity, and advance its mission.
Current Job Opportunities
- Alumni Relations Officer, Regional Outreach
- Associate Director of Donor Relations
- Research Associate
- Staff Writer/Assistant Editor
Our Core Values
- We are inspired and motivated by the transformative power of a Jesuit education and actively promote a culture of philanthropy and service.
- We aim to attract and recognize the best talent by educating and investing in the whole person.
- We seek excellence through rigorous thinking, curiosity, innovation, and a willingness to take smart risks.
- We strive to understand, value, and embrace one another’s contributions by respecting diverse viewpoints and encouraging authenticity.
- We promote personal accountability and institutional transparency.
- We foster a healthy work-life relationship and a spirited, compassionate work environment.
- We purposefully steward and celebrate our constituents while respecting their privacy and intent.
Are you interested in joining our high-performance team? We would like to hear from you. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Our Students