Summer Session Tuition and Fees
- Undergraduate - $1,020 per credit
- Graduate Arts and Sciences - $1,478 per credit
- Graduate Language Reading - $1,478
There is no registration fee, nor are there additional fees for facilities usage.
Lab and Course Fees (estimated)
- Language Lab - $27
- COMM Film Studies Course - $53
- Labs in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Video/Graphic Design, and Graduate Computer Science - $80
- Photography - $159
2023 Other Fees
- International Student Partner Program - $200.00
- Housing at LC Session I or II (double room) - $1,380
- Housing at LC Session I or II (single room) - $1,620
- Housing at RH Session I or II (double room) - $1,155
- Returned check surcharge - $35
- Meals Available on a Food Plan or Pay-As-You-Go.
Policies Regarding Refunds
- Students must follow policies regarding course withdrawals, changes (Add/Drop) or refunds.
- NONREFUNDABLE FEES: Laboratory, special course fees, and maintenance of matriculation after classes begin.