Admission consideration includes review of GSAS admissions materials plus proper work experience.
- Successful completion of the International Diploma in Humanitarian Assistance (IDHA).
- GREs are accepted but not required, and candidates should have at least five years experience in humanitarian assistance or a related field.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of interest connecting the student's goals for the program with the expertise and activities of the IIHA. Students must provide evidence of training, education, or practical experience in an area related to the fields and topics encompassed by the Master's program.
- Supplemental Essay (Optional)
You may choose to answer this optional essay question. Your answer will help the admission committee get a better understanding of your unique perspective and potential contributions to our community.
Please discuss how your life experiences, perspective, or worldview have motivated or inspired you, posed challenges, helped you build skills, or taught you valuable lessons. We are eager to learn how these experiences have helped shape who you are and prepared you for graduate study, in keeping with our mission of "graduate education for the global good."
- $35 application fee
View the program cost for each course.