Each of our campuses has its own distinct personality, but each is also distinctly Fordham, the Jesuit University of New York, fueled by a unique spirit of passionate engagement.
Here, your education and your experiences outside the classroom will inform each other.
- Both our Lincoln Center campus in the heart of Manhattan and our green and Gothic Rose Hill campus in the Bronx give you the opportunity to live and study in an exciting environment, with all the opportunities of New York City at your fingertips.
- Commuters and residents are both welcome and integral parts of each campus, helping to make it a unique and diverse community that helps every member broaden their perspective.
Undergraduate Colleges and Schools
As an undergraduate student, you can choose from three undergraduate colleges across two New York City campuses, with all the resources and benefits of one research university.
- We have two liberal arts and sciences colleges—Fordham College at Lincoln Center and Fordham College at Rose Hill—one at each campus.
- The Gabelli School of Business also has undergraduate programs on both the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses, though the business majors offered are different at each campus.
- Adult learners can learn more about the School of Professional and Continuing Studies.