Partnerships and Recognition
- Ashoka Innovators for the Public
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- National Arbor Day Foundation
- Rev Campus Challenge
- New York Botanical Gardens
- Environmental Consortium of Colleges & Universities
- 2017 - Fordham recognized by the Tree Care Industry Association for campus preservation efforts.
- 2014 - Fordham received a Merit Award from Engineering News Record and was recognized for the transformation of Hughes Hall.
- 2013 - Undergraduate sustainable business discipline in the Gabelli School of Business is ranked 22 nationally by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- 2011 - Professional Grounds Management Society awarded Fordham the Grand Green Star Award.
- 2005 - The University was recognized by the New York Landmark’s Conservancy and received the Lucy G. Moses Award for the careful renovation and preservation of Duane Library and the historic University Church
- 1997 - International Arborists Association and Emerald Tree Care Society both recognized Fordham for the preservation of our expansive collection of American Elms.