The 2021 application cycle is now open.
August 2-10, 2021: Online Summer Program (On a half-day schedule via Zoom)
TBD 2022: In-Person Summer Program (NYC)
Those who are interested in applying to the Fordham RETI must submit:
- A completed application form. Please download the fillable PDF. Applicants are welcome to email the application and other required documents together or separately to email@example.com.
- A current curriculum vitae
- An official transcript from your highest completed degree emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by mail. Please note, we recognize that delivery of transcripts may take up to a few weeks to be delivered once requested - this will not delay review of your application.
- A letter of recommendation from a senior member of your current institution (i.e. post-doctoral supervisor or department chair) describing how your RETI training and research will be encouraged and supported at your institution and addressing evidence of the applicant's experience in and ability to independently design and implement a research project at standards suitable for peer review journals and potential NIH funding. You may submit an optional, second letter of recommendation from a senior colleague who can describe your work and contributions to HIV prevention research.
- A lead-authored, peer-reviewed empirical article that best reflects the applicant's ability to independently design and implement the quantitative or qualitative methodology and analyses proposed for their mentored research project.
- Optional: An authored article on ethics or research ethics.
Letters of recommendation should be emailed to email@example.com separately by each recommender.
Please do not contact members of RETI faculty prior to admission to the program. Contact RETI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information about the RETI.