Applications for the 2019 RETI Program are currently being accepted.
Deadline: March 29, 2019.
Those who are interested in applying to the Fordham RETI must submit:
- A completed application form. Please download the fillable PDF. Applicants are welcome to email the application and other required documents together or separately to email@example.com.
- A current curriculum vitae
- An official transcript from your highest completed degree (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by mail). Please note that transcripts may take up to a few weeks to be delivered once requested.
HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute
441 East Fordham Road, Dealy Hall 226
Bronx, NY 10458
- Two letters of recommendation from: (1) a senior member of your current institution (i.e. post-doctoral supervisor or department chair) describing how your RETI training and research will be encouraged and supported at your institution and (2) a senior colleague who can describe your work and contributions to HIV prevention research. Both letters should address evidence of the candidate's experience in and ability to independently design and implement a research project at standards suitable for peer review journals and potential NIH funding.
- A lead-authored or other peer-reviewed empirical article that best reflects the applicant's ability to independently design and implement the quantitative or qualitative methodology and analyses proposed for their mentored research project.
- Optional: An authored article on ethics
Letters of recommendation should be emailed to email@example.com separately by each recommender.
Please do not contact members of RETI faculty prior to admission to the program. Contact RETI staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please visit our FAQ page for additional information about the RETI.