Army ROTC Information for Reservist or National Guard Soldier
- If you are an Army Reserve or National Guard soldier and a student in college or graduate school you may be able to enroll in Army ROTC and commission as an officer.
- If you have successfully completed basic training you may be able to bypass up to two years of Army ROTC training.
- It is recommended that you attend a specialized information session designed for Army Reservists and National Guard soldiers.
- Army ROTC information sessions for Army Reservists and National Guard soldiers are held at Fordham Rose Hill on Thursday afternoons during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. For details call (718) 817-4798 or email our recruiting team.
- You should also be in one of the following categories which will guide your enrollment process if you join: High School Student, College Student, Graduate Student