Army ROTC Information for Reservist or National Guard Soldier


  • If you are an Army Reserve or National Guard soldier and a student in college or graduate school you may be able to enroll in Army ROTC and commission as an officer. 
  • If you have successfully completed basic training you may be able to bypass up to two years of Army ROTC training. 
  • It is recommended that you attend a specialized information session designed for Army Reservists and National Guard soldiers.
  • Army ROTC information sessions for Army Reservists and National Guard soldiers are held at Fordham Rose Hill on Thursday afternoons during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
  • You should also be in one of the following categories which will guide your enrollment process if you join: High School StudentCollege StudentGraduate Student