Army ROTC Information for Graduate Students

If you are a graduate student, you must have at least two full academic years of school remaining to enroll in ROTC. If you have no military experience you should contact us in the spring before you start graduate school that fall at the latest. Students with no military experience need to attend summer training to get "basic course credit."  

Before contacting us you should:

  • Check to see if the college/university you plan to attend is affiliated with Fordham Army ROTC
  • Review the program details on the website
  • Know your projected month and year of graduation


While there are no guarantees, you may have the chance to compete for  a "Campus-Based Scholarship." You must meet eligibility, be competitive, and have good performance in ROTC.