FRG Application Process
Please make sure that you review the application and have all of the information (including the three files described below) you need before beginning to complete it. Note that you cannot save the application - it will be lost if you do not click submit. You may access the application form here: Faculty Research Grant Application .
Application requires information such as:
- Name, contact information, academic status (school, rank, tenure status, etc.)
- Other funding supporting your research.
- Title of project, external funding for the project (either received or in process)
Please include the following attachments:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Funding Justification Narrative. Please follow these FRG application guidelines in preparing your narrative; and
- Completed Budget Proposal: FRG Budget Proposal template and guidelines.
Attachments require the following file formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf format files; the size of an individual file cannot exceed 20MB.