For Spring 2022, students in these courses at FCRH or FCLC can receive free tutoring on Knack. Knack Tutoring allows Fordham students to:
- Connect with trained Fordham peer tutors for live tutoring sessions either in person or online.
- Have sessions in an online environment with video, audio, and a shared, virtual whiteboard.
- Ask questions for feedback or guidance related to learning strategies, in addition to course content.
How to Access Knack Tutoring:
- You can access Knack Tutoring at fordham.joinknack.com
- Enter your Fordham credentials to be taken into the platform.
- Submit a tutoring request for any of the supported courses and all tutors for that course will be notified and encouraged to respond to your request.
- Chat with any responding tutors to see who has the best availability for your schedule.
- Select a tutor who you connect with and who can meet at a time you’re available.
- To connect with a specific tutor, feel free to search for their name and request them directly.
- Option to invite other students for a group tutoring session so students can collaborate with classmates
- User Support via live chat or email (this is especially helpful for any technical issues you may encounter)
- 24/7 access to the Knack Help Center
- Informational Knack Video for Students