Kimberley LaMarque Orman
Clinical Associate Professor
Communications and Media Management
Hughes Hall, Room 532
441 East Fordham Road
Bronx, New York 10458
Email: [email protected]
Kimberley LaMarque Orman is a clinical associate professor at the Gabelli School of Business at Fordham University, where she teaches undergraduate courses in communication and leadership. She received her B.A. from Columbia University and her M.F.A. from American Conservatory Theatre. Her research interests span the fields of communication, performance, and narrative studies. Kimberley is also a producer, director and thespian. In her latest project, she served as executive producer of Dignity Street (aka Fordham Road). Dignity Street is a “Sesame Street” for business students. It embraces educational episodic lesson plans while using the prism of current events to develop a curriculum that balances the traditional "capitalist" drive with humanistic values.
- M.F.A.: Acting, American Conservatory Theatre
- B.A.: Theatre Arts, Columbia University
- Public Address from a Performance Perspective,
- Group Persuasive Presentations
- Communicative Arguments using Classical and Modern Literature.
- Empathetic Listening
- LaMarque Orman, Kimberley, Marcic, Dorothy & Battle, Hinton. (2021) “Theatre Without Walls: Free Southern Theater and New Heritage Theatre Group.” New York: American Theatre Magazine. (July 5, 2021)
- LaMarque Orman, Kimberley, Marcic, Dorothy & Battle, Hinton. (2021) “Modest Beginnings, Towering Legacy: The Negro Ensemble Company.” New York: American Theatre Magazine. (January 13, 2021)