Master of Arts in Economics
Application fee waived for completed applications submitted by April 30, 2019. Apply Now!
Whether you aspire to work on Wall Street or influence public policy, a Fordham M.A. in economics will add value to your career.
You’ll hone your analytical skills and learn from faculty members who have built their careers straddling the academic and professional worlds. With expertise in economic development, finance, international economics, and monetary economics, our faculty members have served as advisers and consultants to global players in these fields, including the United Nations, the World Bank, Citibank, and more. Plus, you’ll pursue your studies in New York City, the financial capital of the world.
- Designed as a one-year program for full-time students
- Late afternoon and evening courses to accommodate part-time students
- Curriculum requires 10 courses including four core courses and six electives for a total of 30 credits
- Courses held at the Rose Hill campus in the Bronx
Our graduates have gone on to careers as financial analysts, economists, and executives in a variety of sectors:
- Multinational business
- International banking
- International public administration and government
- Private sector and NGO development