Notice of Intent to Submit (NITS) Form
This internal routing form must precede every proposal 20 working days prior to the deadline. Please submit this form, along with a budget and abstract, to your Chair (if applicable) and Dean for approvals, via email. Your Dean will forward the documents to the OSP office. This form is updated periodically so please always use the version on the website!
Note: Data will only be saved if you download the form to your computer. If you fill it out from within a browser and try to save it, when you open it again it will be blank!
Financial Conflict of Interest in Research Disclosure Form
Please familiarize yourself with Fordham University's Financial Conflict of Interest in Research policy. This form must be submitted to the Office of Sponsored Programs if you have any significant financial interest that could affect your research.
Proposal Preparation Forms
If Fordham is a subawardee on a grant proposal, you may use this form letter to create the Letter of Intent to be included in the application:
Letter of Intent to Enter into a Consortium
Award Management Forms
Commonly used forms for post-award management:
- Cost Share Expense Tracking / Reporting form
- Consultant Sole Source Justification
- HR Forms Library (for Existing Employees and New Hires)
- Request for Budget Transfer (transfer of funds between account codes in a grant budget)
- Statement of Cash Advance form
- Subrecipient Invoice Monitoring Guide (must accompany request for payment of sub-awardee invoice)
- Wire Transfer Template